LEARN TO DANCE YOUR FIRST DANCE AS HUSBAND AND WIFE
Ballroom Wedding Dance Lessons
Our Easy Approach To Your First Dance
At the end of your first Ballroom Wedding Dance Lesson, you'll already been feeling more confident. Our staff of certified wedding dance instructors can help you find just the right moves for your first dance as Husband & Wife. We can even help you find the perfect song and give you all the right tools you'll need to feel comfortable in each others arms.
A Variety of Options
People often come to us with a variety of ideas. That's why we offer different packages to suit your specific needs. From simply feeling comfortable on the floor to a completely choreographed routine for you and your entire Bridal party!
A few tips to consider
- Don't wait until the last minute! Your schedule will only get more hectic as your wedding day approaches. We recommend starting 6-8 weeks before your wedding day to allow time to be truly comfortable!
- If you don't have a song yet, don't worry! If you already have a song, great! Bring it with you or let us know before your first appointment and we'll have it ready for you. If you don't have a song, we can help you find one.
- Be consistent with your lessons. This part is crucial to your success. Keeping your lessons far apart will lessen the chance you'll retain the information you learned from your previous lesson.
- Avoid trying to teach your partner! We're here to teach you and it can sometimes become frustrating when more than one person is trying to teach. You hired us and we've got you!
- Come to group classes and parties. Even though you're dancing to a specific song, you'll learn so much by learning a few other dances that when your lessons arrive, the learning process is much easier!
Possible Songs to Consider
- Say You Won’t Let Go – James Arthur
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- All of Me – John Legend
- Remedy – Adele
- Grow Old With Me – Tom Odell
- Same Love – Macklemore
- Cheerleader – OMI (Felix Jaehn Remix)
- How Long Will I Love You – Ellie Goulding
- Rather Be – Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne
- Only Love – Ben Howard
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
- Everlong – Foo Fighters
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
- Shut Up and Dance – Walk the Moon
- Someone Like You – Paolo Nutini
- Love on Top – Beyoncé
Plus, many more! Remember, if you have a song already, just let us know and we'll be prepared before you arrive for your first appointment!
Wedding Ballroom Dance Lessons by World Ballroom!
Call for your free consultation or for more information! Start now and be prepared!